Total: 34 Calories, 3g Carbs, 0.2g Fat, 3g Protein **Macros for 1. Recipe makes 4**
These taste like brownies!
¼ cup protein pancake mix. I used @pamcakespancakes so yummy!
1 ½ tbsp baking cocoa
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp stevia
¼ Cup Greek yogurt
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a food processor add ingredient and blend till you get a paste.
3. Scrape the paste out of the food processor and form a dough ball. Give it a few minutes to set.
4. Split dough into 4 smaller balls. On a floured surface, use hand to flatten out each dough ball into a flat circle. This is a sticky process just keep working with the flour.
5. Place each flat dough piece over an non-stick sprayed, upside down cupcake pan. Spray tops with nonstick spray.
6. Cook for 12 minute. Let cool then put in your favorite ice cream and toppings. I used halo top!