Total: 55 Calories, 5g Carbs, 1g Fat, 4g Protein **Macros for 1. Recipe makes 4**
1 tbsp @revolutionbrand chocolate protein powder
1 ½ tbsp baking cocoa
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
2 tbsp stevia
¼ Cup Greek yogurt
¼ cup protein pancake mix
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a bowl add ingredient (except the chocolate chips) and blend until you get a paste. Be sure it all ingredients are completely mixed in
3. Scrape the paste out of the bowl and form a dough ball. Give it a few minutes to set.
4. Spray hands with non stick butter spray to keep the dough from sticking to hands. Split the dough into 4 smaller balls. On a floured surface, use hand to flatten out each dough ball into a flat circle. This is a sticky process just keep working with the flour.
5. Place each flat dough piece of a nonstick butter sprayed cookie sheet, then spray tops with nonstick butter spray.
6. Cook for 8 minute. Remove from oven and immediately top with mini chocolate chips. Let cool and enjoy!